WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Olivia Scores #1 Dance Track



Olivia has scored her first US Billboard #1 dance track with "You Have To Believe". The song is a collaboration with her daughter Chloe Lattanzi and music producer Dave Audé. The song is a remake of Olivia's 1980 #1 single "Magic" from the film Xanadu. Olivia made the following statement about the song on her facebook page  "I am so excited That "You Have to Believe" - the duet with my gorgeous daughter Chloe Lattanzi (produced by Dave Audé) hit # 1 on the Billboard Dance today chart! Thank you EVERYONE for your love and medium !!!!  xox Olivia"

No comments: