WELCOME

Hello, I am DjPault. This blog is dedicated to Olivia Newton-John. I have been hopelessly devoted to Olivia ever since my aunt took me to see "Grease" in 1978 when I was eight years old. On this blog you'll find rare pictures, the latest news and more. I also run an 80's remix blog called Burning The Ground so come visit me there too.

Enjoy your visit and check bac often.


~ DjPaulT

Saturday, August 8, 2015

35 Years Of Xanadu

Released on August 8, 1980 Xanadu starring Olivia Newton-John, Michael Beck and Gene Kelly dazzled our senses. Though the film received negative reviews from critics Xanadu has become a cult phenomenon 35 years after it's release. The films soundtrack spawned hits for Olivia Newton-John including the Billboard #1 single "Magic" which spent four weeks at the top spot. Now we celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the magic that is "XANADU".
















No comments: